Experienced, Professional and Reliable Construction Cleaners
- Clean the walls: Including the molding. If the walls are newly painted, stick to dry dusting. If you kept the old paint, wipe them down with a damp towel. If you have walls covered in textured wallpaper or a natural material like grass cloth, vacuum them with the brush attachment. For other wallpapers, wipe down with a damp cloth, making sure to spot check first.
- Vacuum the floors: If the floors are carpeted, go over them a few times. If they’re wood, tile, or linoleum, follow your vacuuming with a quick mopping.
- Upholstery: Use upholstery attachment on your vacuum to clean any upholstered furniture that was “under wraps,” including mattresses. Also include any fabric window treatments or accessories.
- Light fixtures: Take down and clean light fixtures, unless new ones are installed. Clean ceiling fan blades.
- Vents: Unscrew and clean the vents with warm, soapy water.
- Wood and metal: Use a damp rag to wipe down wood or metal furniture, knickknacks, and any other miscellaneous items.
- Air-filters: Check on and change the air filter(s). Painters sometimes remove filters while painting, and forget to put them back in. A missing filter could damage the furnace.